Outlook Application cannot function without PST and to run the application one need to identify the error in PST file. A lot of users complain about Outlook PST error MSPST32.DLL. While the most common means to fix any Outlook issue is to start it in safe mode, this error is an exception. When Outlook is started in safe mode it displays the error with fault module name: MSPST32.DLL. There are two options to repair this error, manual or automatic.
When user open the Outlook in safe mode he/ she gets the error in following format
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Outlook.exe
Fault Module Name: MSPST32.DLL
There could be several reasons why this error occurs. If we know the cause then it is easy to repair. Possible causes of Outlook PST mspst32.dll error are
- Large size of PST file
- PST file imported to Outlook is corrupt
- Change in the directory of MSPST32.DLL file
- DLL file is not available, lost or deleted
- Changes in Registry editor
- Not closing Outlook properly or system shutdown
These could be the possible reasons of Outlook PST error. Some of the manual methods to fix Outlook PST error are:
Use Inbox Repair Tool (ScanPST)
- Open the system in which Outlook is installed and browse the directory
- Now find the ScanPST.exe tool (Inbox Repair Tool)
- Click on the Browse button and add the PST file
- Click on the start button and it will scan PST and collect errors
- Next, click on begin to repair the PST file
- It will remove the errors from Outlook
Scan the PST file two or more times until it reports no error. This is an effective method to remove MSPST32.DLL error from Outlook PST.
Re-Install the MSPST32.DLL File in Outlook
- First of all, if the MSPST32.DLL is present in Outlook folder than save it to other location or
- Go to Registry Editor and select the MSPST32.DLL related files
- Go to File and click on Export
- Now save the MSPST32.DLL at a different location with file_name
- Once MSPST32.DLL is backed up re-install it
- Download the file from Microsoft website or any trusted partner and re-install it
- Shutdown system and check Outlook opens without error
The Outlook PST Repair Tool
When the manual methods fails to fix the Outlook issue then Outlook PST Repair Tool is used. A highly advanced software to handle all outlook problems and resolve all PST issues. This software can easily fix the Outlook MSPST32.DLL error by following steps
- Start the Outlook PST Repair Tool and add the affected PST file
- The software also has the search option to find required PST files
- Now click on next and it will scan the PST file
- While scanning it repairs the PST errors, and remove any discrepancies in the PST file.
- The recovery tool then generates a fully recovered error-free PST File.
- Save the PST and restart Outlook, the error would be removed
The most important part of Outlook PST repair software is that it offers a lot apart from removing errors. It is a complete tool to fix Outlook issues and optimize performance.
Download Outlook PST Recovery Software from below link
Features of Outlook PST Repair Software are
- Files accidentally deleted by the user can be recovered in minutes
- It can be used with PST of any size
- The software offers selective data recovery from corrupt PST
- The Outlook PST repair tool can extract data from encrypted PST
- Save data on external drive or save it in PST/ EML/ MSG/ RTF/ HTML Format
- Compatible with all Outlook versions
Thus, having a PST repair tool has several advantages, it fixes outlook issues, recover data and also convert in other formats.